Our gift guide is based on mind, body, and spirit. We have also created a survivor-focused guide.
For the mind: age-based books, brain teasers, and games – to encourage educating ourselves and those around us, as well as to have a little fun.
For the body: gift suggestions related to the five senses – to encourage adopting healthy hobbies and pastimes that can help with healing.
For the spirit: meditation and mindfulness related items and apps – to encourage connecting with the self.
- The “What’s Happening To My Body” Book For Boys & The “What’s Happening To My Body” Book For Girl by Lynda Madaras
- Rainbow Bath Bombs for Kids
- Ukulele Starter Kit
- Let’s Talk About Body Boundaries, Consent, and Respect by Jayneen Sanders
- Raddish Cooking Club for Kids
- Snap Circuits Beginner Electronics Exploration Kit (ages 5-9) | Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 (ages 8+)
- Mindful Kids: 50 Mindful Activities for Kindness, Focus, and Calm by Whitney Stewart and Mina Braun
- Omi The Elephant Meditation Toy
- Mega Slime Kit and Putty Lab
- Because of What Happened – Affirmation Cards for Survivors
- Parenting with PTSD by Joyelle Brandt
- Real Talk About Sex & Consent by Cheryl Bradshaw
- GRP Fit, Shreddy
- Fraternity by Alexandra Robbins
- From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg’s Kitchen by Snoop Dogg
- Picnic Kit (Basket + Blanket)
- Gravity Blanket 15 lb Weighted Blanket
- Cards Against Humanity